13 PLACES YOU MUST STOP BY
Images via Studio Arrc By Sophie Carr, Magnus Omme & tendaysinparis.com
1. TSE TSE ASSOCIEES 7 rue Saint Roch; tse-tse.com Quirky to say the least these home wares will intrigue and amaze.
2. THE BROKEN ARM 12 rue Perrée; the-broken-arm.com A fabulous boutique in Le Marais stocking the likes of Kenzo and Philip Lim. Attached is its very own café perfect for a coffee and cake stop.
3. ASTIER de VILLATTE 173 rue Saint-Honore; astierdevillatte.com This store is a hidden gem, a treasure chest of chalky white ceramics in all shapes and sizes stacked all the way to the ceiling.
4. LA BOITE 12 Rue de l’Echaude; ateliervm.com La Boite ‘the box’ supplies the talented Italian label Atelier VM. These fine and delicate pieces are simplistic in design and all have a meaning or story associated to them.
5. MERCI 111 Boulevard Beaumarchais; merci-merci.com This is one of my all time favourite places to visit in Paris. The all in one Mecca covers everything from fashion, accessories, furniture and kitchen supplies. A one-stop shop.
6. CLAUS’ 14 Rue Jean-Jacques Rousseau; clausparis.com You can’t miss the bright white painted façade and interiors of Claus. Specialising in Breakfast with a focus on homemade and organic ingredients.
7. CARAVANE INTERIORS 6 rue Pavee; caravane.fr Chic linen upholstery to die for. No one achieves contrast piping as well as they do.
8. ISABEL MARANT 1 rue Jacob; isabelmarant.tm.fr Hero in the Fashion world, designer Isabel Marant and her Cult following label is typically Parisian in style.
9. SARAH LAVOINE 9 rue Saint Roch; sarahlavoine.com This new interior design showroom boutique represents Sarah’s impeccable taste.
10. HOTEL THOUMIEUX 79 Rue Saint-Dominique; thoumieux.fr. India Mahdavi’s signature is all over this wonderful boutique hotel, they even have Aesop in the bathrooms!
11. CAFÉ PINSON 6 rue du Forez; cafepinson.fr. This new vegan restaurant will help you detox from Paris’s assortment of sweets! Organic juice and even almond milk for your coffee – Throw that Macaroon away!
12. LE MARY CELESTE 1 rue Commines; lemaryceleste.com A must if you love Oysters, with a wine and cocktail menu to assist the taste.
13. COUTUME CAFÉ 47 rue de Babylone; www.coutumecafe.com A cafe and coffee roasting distribution operation founded by Australian Tom Clark and Frenchman Antoine Netien. If you have spent any time in France you will appreciate these two words that should be always associated with coffee - REAL MILK!