DESIGN COVET | CERAMICS
I love the look of hand made chalky white ceramics, their imperfections symbolise the meaning of ‘home’ – ever changing and ever evolving. They are the perfect pieces to dress your mantel or place on your dresser to fill with your personal treasures.
1. Silver Dollar Bowls | Haand
2. Towards | Keiko Matsui
3. Tea Bowl | Clam Lab
4. Carafe | Mud Australia
5. Pottery Soup Bowl | Julia Paul Pottery
6. Fiess Tea Bowl | Leif
7. Stoneware Mug | Clam Lab 8. Metropolis | Bitossi
9. Utopia Mullet Vase | Jonathan Adler
10. Factory Vessel B | Folklore
See more over at Est Magazine.